Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

New Glasses

Mercedes got new glasses today. She has had her old pair for almost 2 years - not bad considering she isn't even 3 years old yet. But going to get her new glasses made me feel a little nostalgic. Here she is with her very first pair of glasses at 13 months old.I cried when she was trying them on. I was so sad that my baby had to wear glasses. Then she got them and was so stinking cute in them! And she has been remarkably careful with them. She wasn't even walking yet when she first got them. Now she is so much older and has outgrown these frames. So...
We upgraded to these ones today. I know they don't look THAT different. But they do to me. She looks so much older.
But still a stinkin' cutie bug!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! She does look so grown up and pretty in those last two pictures. She was so cute in her glasses when she was little.