Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

More of October

October was a busy month, trying to get our schedules all to fit together. Grandma took Avri to ballet classes every Wednesday. Talmage had an All-Sports class that he absolutely loved. For some reason I can't find any pictures from it. I'll have to add those once I find them.
Rigdon spent the entire month working very hard on growing way too fast. He has gained roughly 3/4 lb every week of his life. I think he is finally starting to slow down just a little. Good thing too, or I would have to get a wheel barrow to haul the kid around in!
Sadie has grown up so much in the past couple of months. Bringing home a new baby always makes the youngest child grow up so much. And Sadie is no exception. She talks all day long and is so intelligent. She is our most stubborn child (which is really saying something!) but also the one that makes us laugh the most. She loves to be beautiful and every time she feels extra pretty she has to find her Daddy and says "How my look?" which means "How do I look?"
Rigdon helps with laundry sometimes.
And our yogurt cup collection continues to grow.
And I think that brings us up to date through the month of October!

No comments: