Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Haircuts

Back in October I decided to donate my hair again to Locks of Love. I donated it a little over a year ago, and it had grown 10 inches, so I decided to do it again. So here are the pictures of my new do!
It is shorter than I've ever had it before, so it took me a while to get used to it, but I decided that I really like it. It is already growing out quite a bit. I hope some little girl gets a great little wig out of this!Kendall not only cut his hair, but decided to completely shave it off. For years Kendall has wondered how fast his hair really grows. He has always wanted to shave it on the first day of the year and see how much it grows in one year. So here he is, January 1, 2011.
The kids reactions were absolutely hilarious! Talmage took one look at Kendall and said "No! I don't want your hair cut all off." Sadie just stared at him with a smile on her face and Avri started laughing and said "Dad, you are so silly." haha. It has taken me some time to get used to my bald husband. I think I have talked Kendall into maybe getting haircuts just to keep it looking clean. We will see how it plays out through the year.

And for our final haircut, I present Rigdon Lee Powell and his first haircut (besides the one he had right before he was born).I really didn't want to cut my baby's hair. But it was getting a bit ridiculous. So I gave in. I just don't think I should have to give haircuts before they are even 4 months old. But I guess Rigdon has been a whole new ballgame in more way than one in this family. :) My mom had to hold him pretty tight to keep him from getting stabbed with the scissors. But he did better than I thought he would. Here he is with his new haircut. I didn't think it was possible for this little sweety to get any cuter!

No comments: