Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Learning to Sit Up

We've been helping Rigdon learn how to sit up. Here is my make shift way of keeping him from hurting himself. :)
As soon as I sit him up in any way the kids just think it's time to play with him. He loves it, I love it - it is great all the way around. Sadie hands him toys and Talmage comes over to play as if they were the same age. It makes me smile every time.
Kendall has a less cushioned way of helping him sit up. He's only 4 months, for crying out loud and Kendall has him in a box. :) I guess he doesn't want cushioned sissies for sons. haha. Didn't really seem to bother Rigdon too much.
I just love how Rigdon is in a smiley phase right now. All you have to do is look at him or give him the slightest attention and you get one of his heart-warming smiles. Love it.

No comments: