Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ward Halloween Party

Friday night was our ward Halloween Party. We had a HUGE turnout and everyone really seemed to enjoy themselves. I spent the last two weeks trying to get ready for it (I'm on the committee) and then I didn't get to enjoy it because I was running around too much. But the kids had a lot of fun and from the sounds of it, so did the rest of the ward, so I guess it was all worth while. Unfortunately, I'm the picture taker in the family, so we didn't get very many, but here's what we got.

We carved pumpkins a couple days before to enter in the contest. Kendall's took 2nd and Avri's took 4th. (There were only 4 entered :) ) Here is Avri helping gut the pumpkin.
All 5 of us went as pirates. We took our ship toy box that my dad made for Christmas and pulled the kids around in it for trick-or-treating. Here is Dad and Grandpa taking the kids around the cakewalk.
Mercedes thought that the parrot that Daddy was wearing was pretty funny. She didn't want to take her eyes off of it.

No comments: