I've been tagged (Thanks Amy!) about high school life!! Here goes.
1) Did you date someone from your school? Yeah, Kendall. We started dating the beginning of Junior Year, and the rest, as they say, is history.
2) What kind of car did you drive? I drove one of the ugliest old Chevy S10 pickups. It had a personality of its own. When we bought it for $100 it was painted blue and brown, and I think one other color, then my dad and I painted it dark green. But was I sure glad to have something to drive!
3) Did you pass your driver's license test the first time? I think so. I don't have any terrible memories of failure, so I'm pretty sure I did.
4) Were you a party animal? Not in the normal sense of the word party. I went to lots of stuff, but it was the good ole Utah Valley type fun party stuff.
5) Were you considered a flirt? Nope, not at all.
6) Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I was the president of the orchestra and I was in show choir (GO ENCORE!!).
7) Were you a nerd? Define nerd...okay, probably yes.
8) Were you on any varsity teams? No, I'm not terribly athletic.
9) Did you ever get expended or expelled? No, but I did get arrested once. :)
10) Can you still sing your fight song? I could probably do most of it with only a few dadada's.
11) Who were your favorite teachers? Miss Lambert was the BEST teacher that I think I ever had and I loved Mrs. P!! And who can compare to Mama Manu?
12) Where did you sit at lunch? On the steps, at a table, I don't know, where everyone else sat.
13) What is your school's full name? Lehi High School
14) School mascot and colors. Pioneers, or wagon wheel (the jury is still out on that one), purple and white. A little weird, huh?
15) Did you go to homecoming and who with? As a junior I went with Jeff Lew and as a senior, Kendall.
16) If you could go back and do it again, would you? I think I would. I really loved high school. It was a really good time in my life.
17) What do you remember most about graduation? That it was long and that I was grateful that I didn't have to speak and that my parents were really mad that no mention was made that I was valedictorian.
18) Where did you go on Senior Skip Day? I don't think we had one. We had a lame-o class.
19) Were you in any clubs? Yeah. National Honor Society (secretary), Yearbook(I guess that is more a class), Academic decathalon, Seminary Council (secretary again). I think that's it.
20) Have you gained weight since then? Unfortunately, yes. Lots. But I'm working on fixing that.
21) Who was your prom date? Kendall. Both Junior and Senior years.
22) Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Hopefully, it's a little ways away, but since Kendall and I graduated together it isn't too bad.
23) Did you have a job while in high school? I worked at Hogi Yogi and Teriyaki Stix for a while and I babysat as much as my schedule would allow.
I tag...Kristen, Kendra, Dannielle, Rachel, Holly, Sunny, Janie and anyone else who's brave enough to reveal that past!!
2 weeks ago