Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Peepholes

Do you ever wish that you had a peephole into your child's bedroom? Would that be an invasion of a 2 year old's privacy? I sit here in the living room listening to Avri and Talmage. All I can hear are very large bumps and thumps, followed by uproarous laughter. I don't know whether to check it out or not. I know that if I go in there they will stop, and they are having fun, right? But if I don't will I go in later to find some expensive piece of furniture broken, or a large hole in the wall? Dilhemas. I guess I'll sit here and smile and be grateful that they are actually playing together and both of them are enjoying it.

2 comments:

Three Men and a Janie said...

I totally hear you on this one. I've spent lots of time on the floor outside of Mac's room trying to "peek" under the door to see what he's up to.

Heather said...

that is too cute! my aunts house in PG had a shared closet with her little boy, so you could go in and open both closet doors sit on the floor and watch and he wouldn't know... it was quite cute and very easy to watch him play with things that you normally wouldn't leave him alone with, such as his little sister... It was pretty cool.