Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spring has Sprung

This week feels like summer, but I am sure enjoying the spring. It seems to have come so quickly this year. One day the front flower bed looked like this...and then it looked like this...
Since this picture we now have tulips blooming and I've planted 3 rose bushes in this bed too. So I think it is pretty full. I had no idea how fun flowers and yard work could be. Yes, it's hard work, but so rewarding. The yard is looking pretty darn good considering that one year ago it looked like this...The grass is growing well, Kendall thatched and over-seeded the lawn so that we will hopefully get grass that is a little fuller and softer. I've been planting perennials like crazy and that has been fun too. It is back-breaking for the preggo lady, but I'm loving it!

No comments: