Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Do "Knot" Comb Your Hair

Avri learned a valuable lesson last week. She tried to use this comb as a curling iron and had it so tangled that I was pretty sure we were going to have to cut it out, which was going to mean a drastic hair style change. Here is the mess when we started.
One half hour later...
An hour and a half later...
I had to cut the comb to bits and pieces and I'm sure there was some damage done to her hair, but you really can't even tell. I was amazed that it even came out. Avri was so upset by the idea of cutting her hair short, so she was glad that I got the comb out even if I had to destroy her favorite comb. I told her to stick to a brush from now on...

1 comment:

Heather said...

oh man! That is quite the knot! Way to have patience to get it out...