Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Ammon and Allison Dietz

My little brother is married! And to the sweetest and most beautiful bride ever. We were so glad that we were able to make the trip to Utah to be a part of their perfect and beautiful day. My sister was kind enough to watch all 4 kids while Kendall and I attended the wedding in the Mount Timpanogos Temple. It was beautiful and so peaceful to be in the temple. It has been a long time since I've been to a temple sealing. And being in THAT temple for the wedding brought back so many wonderful memories of my perfect day over 7 years ago. Between that and the after-baby hormones I needed a few tissues.

After some pictures we had a delicious luncheon and then a little time to get the kids some naps and then get ready for the reception. They had their reception at Somewhere Inn Time - the same reception center that Kendall and I used when we got married. But they had a beautiful outdoor reception. Everyone looked so nice, the turnout was great, the weather perfect, and the couple so happy. And now for pictures...Enjoying some lunch. YUM!
Getting ready...
Congratulations Ammon and Allison. We are SOOO happy for you and glad that you have joined REAL life. :) Welcome to the family, Allison. We love you both!

No comments: