Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, August 6, 2009

I've Been Tagged!

I haven't done a tag in a long time! Here goes:

What is your current obsession?
gardening/preserving the harvest and the Twilight series
What do you hate the most that everybody else seems to love?
Cherry pie filling
What are you wearing today?
t-shirt and jeans
What's for dinner?
We had Kalua pork over rice with broccoli and banana squash from the garden, pineapple banana slush and carrot cake for dessert. (I'm trying to clean out the freezer a little!)
What would you eat for your last meal?
Steak with Kendall's special seasoning, strawberry shortcake and a yummy green salad. Notice dessert before salad. :)
What's the last thing you bought?
Groceries
What are you listening to right now?
The fan and the whir of the computer. All 3 kids sleeping and Kendall at a meeting!
What do you think of the person that tagged you?
I think Pam is an extremely talented and patient person: two qualities that I greatly admire and want to work on myself!
If you could have a house, fully paid for, and totally furnished anywhere in the world, where would it be?
It would be near my family, wherever that may be.
What is one of your hobbies?
Making hairbows
What are 3 things that annoy you most?
1. The house being messy right after I clean it 2. Whining! 3. People being dishonest
What is your favorite color?
PINK! This is why I love newborn girls!
What is your dream job?
Mom. I've always wanted to be that above anything else!
What are you going to do after this?
Catch up on my blog stalking while there is quiet in the house.
What inspires you?
Mostly the Gospel of Jesus Christ, but also my family and friends and their good qualities.
Who was the last person you kissed?
Either Talmage or Mercedes as I was putting them down for naps.
What are you currently reading?
I am in the middle of Eclipse, and also working on the Fabelhaven series and Harry Potter 6.
What delighted you most today?
When Avri got up and got herself completely dressed for church without being asked! Or there was the time that Talmage sang the hymns during church VERY LOUD and VERY WRONG! It was pretty hilarious. Even the deaf people in front of us were laughing!
By what criteria do you judge a person?
What they do with the life they have been given. Are they making the most of it, or at least trying?
What is one project that you want to get done right now?
Only one? Probably learning how to can/bottle squash for food storage.
If you could pick a talent, what would it be?
I would love to be an excellent seamstress.
What is at the top of your "To Do" list for tomorrow?
Cut Kendall's hair! It's looking pretty shaggy!

The rules: Respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your invention, add one more question of your own. Tag eight other people!
I tag: Sunny, Janie, Heather, Martha, Kendra, Amber, Aubrey, Kristen, Debbie

No comments: