Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Interview and Voting

Kendall has a job interview today. I know, he's only been with his current job for a few months, but he got an interview with Caterpillar and it would be a really fantastic opportunity, so we will see. The interview is from 9 until about 2:30 with 1 hour of a break for lunch! Pretty intense!! I think he's a little nervous, but I think he'll do great. We'll keep you posted.

As a side note, I LOVE early voting. Hooray for the chance to vote before the lines are hours long. But if you haven't voted, go do it! I think that in these days it is getting even more important to vote than ever before.

2 comments:

The Gentry Family said...

Good luck guys! Hope he gets it!

anoyce said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe he is already interviewing for another job!! I hope everything works out for the best!