Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Random Pics!

Sadi is starting to be quite interested in everything that goes into our mouths now, and she wants to try too!
Trying to get used to a spoon.Talmage was helping Daddy set up the garage. When I went out, he had a wrench and told me "I workin' HARD!" He was so cute, I had to get a picture. Of course, you can't take a picture without Avri in it. The deer that eat out of our back yard. This picture was taken from the kitchen through the sliding doors and over the deck railing. But funny story, a couple days later, on Labor Day, I went outside through the downstairs back door to look for Kendall and they were standing like 30 feet away from me just staring at me! I think deer are some of God's most beautiful creations. They are right up there with Tigers.I think she looks like trouble in this picture. She has so much personality.
Help?!? Mom, what were you thinking letting Avri hold me?

It's potty time!! Talmage has gone to the bathroom in his potty three times now!! Yay! But I still think we are quite a ways away from being "trained."
Sadi was so relaxed with her Dad she just couldn't help falling asleep.


4 comments:

Three Men and a Janie said...

Mercedes is a cutie - and Talmage is such a big boy! It was fun to catch glimpses of your new house. I'm still waiting for the post with the official moved in tour...

Mac has the same potty, although Talmage is doing much better at using it. Mac just drags it around the house and uses it to reach things like light switches and stuff he's not supposed to have!

anoyce said...

Oh! Too cute! I can't believe how big everyone is getting!

Heather said...

oh my goodness! i can't believe how old they all look! that is crazy! and sadi is so mobile! brooke still has only rolled over from her tummy to her back twice! They are darling! I love all the pictures! Keep em comin! I love to see how you all are doing! Miss you guys!

Mark Nott said...

I'm sure those pictures will never come back to haunt your kids