1. Where did you meet? As wall flowers at the Lehi High School Pajama Jam. Both our dates kept leaving us. (Picture: Our first date)
2. How long did you date before you got married? 4 years
3. How long have you been married? 5 years 4 months (Picture: Our wedding day)
4. What does he do that surprises you? Kendall is very unpredictable, so he is constantly coming up with new ways of surprising me. I expect unpredictability, but after 9 years of being together he still does random but sweet things. He likes to tease and scare me, jump out from behind a door and grab me, carry me down the hall in the fireman's hold and throw me on the bed, or get up early in the morning to wash the dishes. Things like that. (Picture: Us in high school)
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His hands. I love how strong they are, yet gentle, too. His strength is always surprising, but he's so careful with things too. And they aren't rough and yucky, but not too soft to be a man's. They are just right. (Picture: Kendall's gentle side with Mercedes)
6. What is your favorite quality of his? This one is tough. I love what a hard worker he is, and how concentrated he is. He can fix anything but a broken heart (yet he still tries to fix that too) and he is really well-rounded. He's a people person, a really great listener and the best friend that I've ever had. I love everything about him.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? My newest nickname is Bunny. He started calling me that when we found out that we were having Mercedes.
8. What is his favorite color? Chrome. He's not a Narcissist, but he does like shiny things that he can see himself in.
9. What is his favorite food? Steak, jello, beef jerky (homemade), sherbet, avocados and raspberries. I don't know about one favorite. (Picture: Senior homecoming)
10. What is his favorite sport? Ultimate Frisbee (he swears it is a sport)
11. When and where was your first kiss? On my front porch with all of our friends waiting in the car. It was our second dance, and we'd been together about a month. It was December 8th, 1999 and my whole family was downstairs watching a movie, luckily, or they probably would have been in the living room watching. (Picture: Christmas Dance when we first kissed)
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We love going roller blading, but I'm a super chicken so I have to have a flat trail to blade on. But we love long roller blading trips where we can talk for hours. We also love to watch movies, sit in the hot tub and just generally spend quiet uninterrupted time together (like that ever happens!).
13. Do you have any children? Three. Hence, the non-quiet, non-uninterrupted time together. (Picture: Avrianna (2 1/2) Talmage (16 months) Mercedes (1 month)
14. Does he have a hidden talent? He does a pretty mean whistling belly button. Actually, whistling all together, he has about a dozen or so ways that he knows how to whistle. It is really funny. (Picture: Kendall using his Twister skills)15. How old is he? 25 2/3
16. Who said I love you first? I'm not actually sure. I wonder if he remembers.
17. What's his favorite type of music? He enjoys listening to a Capella, especially funny stuff. He also likes country, and the stuff that was considered popular when we were in high school, it brings back good memories.
18. What do you admire most about him? I agree with Kendra on this one. Kendall is such a dedicated husband and father, doing whatever it takes to be wonderful at both. (Picture: Kendall with the kids)
19. Do you think he will read this? Probably not, unless I read it to him or sit him down and show him what I wrote.
I Tag: Janie Peterson, Heather Kimball, Debbie Nott, Amy Noyce, Kristen Gentry, and Dannielle Spackman. Have fun!!
Oh, and here's a cute picture of Mercedes helping me sew today. I'm attempting to make matching poodle skirts for the girls and I; she thought it was great fun!