Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, September 21, 2008

It's Baby Signing Time

As you are all well aware, I am a HUGE fan of Signing Time. I started buying the series when Avri was super tiny, and now all 3 of my kids have spent their entire lives singing and signing along to these shows. They are GREAT! So here is a little plug. They are releasing two new Baby Signing Time movies. I am including their previews. One cool thing is that in our new ward we have a family who has two deaf children. We usually sit behind them in sacrament meeting and my kids (and me too) LOVE watching their mom translate everything for them, and I feel like it has helped my kids understand a little more about why people sign. We are able to talk to them, and the daughter actually babysits, so Avri can't wait to have her come babysit sometime so she can teach her more signs. Anyway, enough of my ranting, here are the previews.


1 comment:

Heather said...

That is SO cool! I'm glad that they're getting real life interaction of signing! That's so fun! I am currently looking on KSL for people who are selling theirs for a discount! That is so cool!