Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Random bits of info

I'm a total slacker at this blog lately. I don't have any great excuses, just life in general. I keep telling myself that things will slow down...after Christmas is over...after Kendall's birthday...after the Sock Hop... but I don't think it really ever will slow down. So I need to get over it and keep trying to catch up with life. Here are some random pictures from lately.Mercedes continues to be cute.Talmage has been a ridiculous klutz!! This is a terrible picture of a very black ear. The picture really doesn't do it justice. Then a couple of days later he fell off a chair and hit his head on one of our stationary bikes and got a huge goose-egg that is now a gross bruise. Then a couple of days later he got his finger snapped in a mouse trap at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Ouch! It's time to get out the helmet and pads and wrap him in them.Avri is starting a tumbling class on Wednesday that she is SO excited about. We went and bought the leotard and shoes and she has been "practicing" everything she can think of.
What a funny girl. Does Mercedes look like a trouble maker or what?
No Mom, I'm innocent.
She is VERY good at Patty Cake now. She claps and she even does "roll it and pat it" and somewhat of a throwing it in the oven before she claps again. It's the cutest stinkin' thing ever!
Well, that's it for random pictures for the day.

3 comments:

Deb Nott said...

So cute and I love the leotard!

Shawn and Mish said...

Those kiddos are super cute. but they don't look a thing like you.....JK

argylesocks said...

What cuties. A tip that all mothers of small boys should know for bumps and goose eggs. If you immediately put real butter on it, it swells a ton less and is way less likely to bruise. A nurse told my mom about that years ago and it has saves all of us many times. What a great family you have. I am excited to hear your story about Talmage.