Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

New baby update

Okay, so Kendall looked at the blog and said "There aren't any pictures of you." So I had him take a picture of me. Here is me, 9 months pregnant and just waiting for our little bundle of joy to arrive.
Notice that I didn't say patiently waiting, since we are past the patient phase and into the "I'm a tired mom who just wants the baby out" phase. I've gone into labor twice, only to have my contractions stop. I'm dialated to somewhere around 4 cm and the doctor says any day. But if I don't go into labor on my own then the doctor will induce me sometime next week, like Tuesday or Wednesday. So I at least know that I only have another week at most!! I'm in the home stretch.

1 comment:

Three Men and a Janie said...

Ohhh Melissa! I immediately felt so uncomfortable when I saw your pic! Hang in there, girl! I think about you every day - please let me know if you need me!!